Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun With My Wacky Friends

Yes, it's been awhile since I've posted my thoughts and daily ups and downs. And you may notice that I've changed my blog title from CrazyLady thoughts to WackyLady Thoughts. The word crazy drove me crazy. People can interpret that word in numerous different ways. I didn't mean for it to portray me as mentally ill. The crazy in the title simply meant wackyand wild and if I want to wear short, shorts at my age I'm going to crazy. So, to clarify things crazy is now wacky.




I just returned from my yearly journey with my childhood girlfriends. A group of 9 of us all grew up together in Lake City, Florida. This summer 7 of us made our trip to Green Turtle Cay in Abaco, Bahamas. We are proudly known as The Flip Flop Girls. From left to right we are Jane, Jean, Judy, Wacky me, Susan, May and Shirley. This photo was taken on the top deck of the Royhamas. The Royhamas is a fabulous house boat that Judy's husband Roy built. It's complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, front deck and top deck. I LOVE IT!

We love being wacky in the Abacos. We cook and eat great food, drink great drinks, read great books see awesome sunsets and float in the beautiful waters at our favorite spots....Gillam Bay and Sand Dollar.
More about our journey (with pictures) tomorrow.......
















No comments:

Post a Comment